Small Movers Chicago
Chicago’s own Hollander Storage & Moving is proud to offer the perfect solution for all of your small moving needs—Snapmoves!
In addition to our larger-scale moving options, including cross-country and international moves, we understand the need for individuals and/or their families to make local, small moves as well.
All of our small moving clients are treated with the same superior level of unsurpassed excellence and attention to detail.
Snapmoves ( small moving services ) offers big-time benefits for smaller moves, saving you essential time and money. We recognize the importance that your time and carefully-crafted budget play in making a move, regardless of the size or distance.
No job is too small for Hollander’s superior Snapmoves services.
What is Snapmoves ( small moving services ) all about?
Your “Snapmove” starts with a virtual estimate, done with your own personal cell phone. Piece of cake!
- An agency representative will work with you to create your personalized move plan.
We analyze all of your move must-haves and details in order to choose and coordinate the best plan for your needs.
- You will be able to choose the services you need while omitting the ones you don’t. We want you to be confident and satisfied with your selections, never feeling as though you’re paying for what you don’t want or need.
- Your Snapmoves relocation ends with your belongings being unpacked and reassembled to perfection in your new home.
Snapmoves ( small moving services ) also includes:
- A personal move coordinator to arrange your move—one professional point-of-contact that takes the guesswork out of it all.
- The loading, transporting, and unloading of your belongings with a superior level of care.
- Full-Value Protection (unless this option is waived)
- Furniture placement to meet your desired design scheme.
- The disassembly and reassembly of bed frames for ultimate convenience.
- Standard transport of appliances (not including disconnecting and connecting) for assured customer service.
- Quality drivers and equipment that are guaranteed to deliver the very best customer experience.
What is considered a “small move?”
Generally, a small move can be considered as one of the following:
- 1-bedroom house
- 1-3 bedroom apartment
- Dorm room and/or studio apartment
- Storage unit
- Small office or shop
- Moving into an assisted-living facility
Hollander Chicago Movers- one of the best small moving companies in Chicago recognizes and appreciates that each individual move is unique, and will need to be assessed by an agent representative to determine whether or not the special services offered by Snapmoves is right for you.
Contact us today to learn more! We can’t wait to make your small move for you, meeting and exceeding all of your expectations.