Senior Moving Company
Moving Services for Seniors
Moving to an independent senior or assisted living community is a significant life transition for the senior who is relocating and for all the family members involved. Hollander Senior Moving Services offers caring expert support to assist with making the best decisions during this process.
The Hollander senior move consultants will work directly along side you, your family, your organizational firm and/or the new building staff to help pinpoint the unique needs for the situation. We will work as a team to explore our menu of services and discover the kind of relocation package that works best for you.
As a result. we avoid expensive mistakes, minimize emotional and physical stress and help make this a successful life style change. We are a NASMM (National Association of Senior Move Managers) Local Connect Partner with specialized senior moving services.
Hollander Chicago senior moving company is here to help with all of your senior moving needs.
Our senior moving packages include the following:
- Professional and certified 2 men, 3 men and 4 men local crews
- Stress free consultation and coordination with building management
- Hollander is a “recommended senior mover” for many Independent and Assisted Living facilities
- Personalized senior move coordinator to assist older adults and families
- Certificate of Insurance available with Extensive Liability Coverage for senior communities
- Resources for long distance moving through Mayflower transit
- Ask about our packing, self pack and discounted senior service packages
- Temporary and long term storage
- Experienced movers for seniors dedicated to providing offsite relocation or internal moving support
When you need expert care and an experienced company to assist you with a senior move – Hollander is the nearly 130-year-old, family-owned Chicago Senior moving company who really cares.
If you are looking a bit of extra hand-holding for your Senior move – Hollander is the family-owned,century-old Chicago Senior Movers who care. Get in touch with Patti Fairman for a free consultation at 800-323-6600.